Did you know that there were so many uses for Avon’s Skin-So-Soft? I know I didn’t lol! As a lover of multi functional products I thought I’d share for the following with my readers.
- It’s a bath oil and after shower moisturizer.
- It can be used to remove makeup.
- Great tanning oil (no sunscreen, although I don’t recommend this a lot of people).
- Hot oil treatment to soften cuticle.
- Great massage oil for tired muscles.
- Cleans off tape marks left from bandages on skin.
- Cleans ink off of skin.
- Insect repellent.
- Helps relieve itching caused by dry skin.
- Cleans oil and grease off skin.
- Painting something? Use Skin-So-Soft to remove paint from the hands. (Instead of turpentine.)
- It soothes light sunburn.
- Rub hands with it before washing, it helps get them cleaner.
- Rub on dry, cracked skin…helps heal skin in 2-3 days.
- Put 1-2 caps full in liquid soap and use it for shaving legs and under arms. Helps razor glide and leaves skin feeling smooth.
- Poor a little into your Foot Saver to help moisturize your feet while you relax them.
- It removes chewing gum from hair, skin and most non porous surfaces.
- Cleans permanent ink off stamps.
Part 2 coming tomorrow; Household Uses